[Sca-cooks] more lamb recipes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jan 22 14:13:30 PST 2004

 > As for lamb, anyone got recipe recommendations?  Anything particularly
 > springy, from pre-1550.  Most of the recipes  can think of are for
 > mutton, not lamb.
In saving Phlip's lamb recipes I came across this message and I thought
you might like to see it. This was saved for the lamb-mutton-msg file,
but hasn't made it there yet. You might also look at this file and look
for recipes that specifically say lamb instead of mutton.
Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com