[Sca-cooks] Feast of the Seven Deadly Sins

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 28 13:18:59 PST 2004

So, is anyone on the list going to this event -
The Feast of the Seven Deadly Sins “The Sins in Venice” on February 21st,
2004 at the Polish American Citizen’s Club, 526 Teall Ave., Syracuse, NY
13206.

I'm flying up (yes, I've taken leave of my senses and am flying from sunny
but chilly Meridies to snowy and overcast Æthelmearc in late February) to
attend a Laurel's elevation (the lady who made many of the wonderful cooking
pots I was playing with at Pennsic, Honnoria of Thescorre).
If anyone here will be there, I'd love to meet you all -
Christianna
I have lots of sweaters and such, but do I have *GARB* that is up for that
kind of weather? Hmmm....