[Sca-cooks] chipotle and chili powder

Ana L Valdés agora at algonet.se
Sat Jan 31 06:12:15 PST 2004

Thanks Phlip for the wonderful recipes! By the way, may I ask you how do you (and other people of course) make their chilipowder? I want to experiment with all these new flavours in my kitchen, the dried ones and the fresh ones.
For thirty years ago in Sweden the garlic was a new flavour and the most people related the garlic with the inmigrants. (A lot of Italians inmigrated here in the fifties).
Today chilies and garlic and all the new spices are found in every store. Cool when the food opens the mind of the people!
Ana, a real food romantic...