[Sca-cooks] chorizo

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jan 31 21:58:11 PST 2004

Kiri commented:
> I just visited Google and found that these can be ordered online:
> http://www.themerguez.com/.  I may have to order some for Phillip...my
> sweetie is very fond of sausages of various types, chorizo being one of
> his faves.
Those looking for "chorizo" should keep in mind that there is a fairly
big difference between Spanish chorizo and Mexican chorizo.
Unfortunately, I can find Mexican chorizo here in most grocery stores,
but I have to mail order the Spanish stuff. hmmm. Which reminds me I
have a package of the spanish stuff in my refrigerator, as well as some
of the chinese sausages I need to figure out how I want to cook, and do
so.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas