[Sca-cooks] Visit to Portland Oregon

Hrothny/Rosine nothingbutadame at inthe.sca.org
Thu Jan 1 17:03:10 PST 2004

> Isn't there a Pendleton Woolen Mills outlet store
> in Vancouver?  I have always enjoyed visiting
> there.
>
> Huette

There used to be one in Milwaukie (sort of a suburb of Portland) next to the
RC Cola company. I can't imagine it's closed, 'though it might have moved.

The art museum downtown used to be one of my favourite places - lovely
Monets... (and a pair of pants I decorated in the height of the 60s/70s,
I've been told, they were sold to the curator after I left home so I've
never seen them on display.)

Hrothny