[Sca-cooks] a cooking club

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Fri Jan 2 06:57:08 PST 2004

I plead the fifth!!!

Actually, I *have* to associate with outsiders.... on account of my
husband's job.  But I guess some of them are kinda cool...huh???
;-)

Phillipa,
who is guessing that the first cooks club will be tur-duc-en because
everyone went crazy over the idea.  (But we are going to get together to
look at medieval reciepes first  <in an evening> and I am going to have a
few goodies out to temp them.  ie: gingerbread.... Can't think of what else
at the moment,,,,,,, wish I could get my hand on a bottle of meade.