[Sca-cooks] new member in limbo

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Jan 7 09:55:32 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> this is a test.  I have not been receiving copies of the emails I posted
to the list. And also never getting responses to my postings.  was beginning
to feel like a social pariah when I realized there must be something wrong.
but then again, when I first joined the list, I did get welcomes from a few
people.  I have sent a lot of responses to the egg subject and to the pita
subject with nary a word back.  Please let me know if this gets to you!
> Angharad

Got to me just fine. I have noticed occasionally that I'll get replies to
postings before I get the postings, sometimes with as much as a couple days
difference, but eventually they all seem to get here. You might want to
check on your preferences, to see if you clicked the little button that
prevents you from getting your own postings- a lot of Lists have that
option, and I think I remember this being one of them.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.