[Sca-cooks] new member in limbo

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Wed Jan 7 10:59:17 PST 2004

I too have not received copies when I have sent something to the list. The
only way I have found
out if it was received is for someone to directly say some thing about it .I
have checked all the settings I can think of on my PC but to no avail .
Chirhart

 Food content:   Making sausage for this week end . (Oh and Received  your
Message)