[Sca-cooks] Good recipes for fresh eggs?

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Thu Jan 8 09:35:48 PST 2004

yep, you guessed right!!
You are also a Welsh woman, Generys!?  I need help with appropriate garb.  I
have a standard Medieval outfit of skirt and tunic that Holly made for me,
but I am having a really difficult time finding examples of 13th Century
Welsh garb.  HELP!!!
Angharad ferch Iorwerth

ps, I am happy to see another person using ferch to indicate patronym.  I
was thinking I should change it to indicate the area I am from instead since
I read that women's names were not necessarily associated with the father or
husband.

www.omygoddess.biz