Wales was RE: [Sca-cooks] Good recipes for fresh eggs?

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Thu Jan 8 09:47:04 PST 2004

Um, well, that's a tricky thing actually - my persona was born in Wales, but
now lives in Dijon, and may be changing her name.  (I love my first name,
but I love 15th century France more...) So we'll see what happens.
As far as garb... Would clothing in Wales really differ that much from the
rest of England at this time? It's about 200 years too early for me to know
about...

Generys