[Sca-cooks] For Stefan- sorry about the bandwidth, folks. ot, oop

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 8 09:57:35 PST 2004

i agree....though drawing and quartering so tickles my fancy...

i am tired of getting organ enlargement offers for organs i *am*
interested in <ahem> playing with but dont actually possess myself. not
to mention i dont need prescription drugs, nor do i want to purchase
objects made in china, repossessed homes <from the exorcist?> or copies
of anybody in bed with anybody else. i dont use my margali at 99main dot
com address anymore other than as a 'valid email address' if some
website insists on having my email address. i have a spamcop account
pull it down, then i pop it onto my computer. i still get over 100 spam
on it a day!

i sort of wish that ISPs would not allow message traffic outgoing of
more than say 1000 messages per day per email address. if you are a
mailing list, then you should be registered somewhere to allow bulk
emailing, sort of like a bulk mailing permit...so yahoo groups frex
would be legal, but spammers couldnt send out that kind of volume.
unfortunately, unless every other country in the world agrees to police
their isps the same way, there will always be spam=(
margali