[Sca-cooks] For Stefan- sorry about the bandwidth, folks.

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Thu Jan 8 15:54:56 PST 2004

Angharad replied to me with:

RFLMAO, Stefan!!!
Aphrodisiacs, I don't need!  If there is no object for my lust, why would I
want to fire it up even more!  You think I'm nuts!  But I will look into
that other link.....
<<<<

Well, actually I had them in mind for the other person...the 'object'. :-)

Of course, I've also heard that the topics of these files will often work as well:
beer-msg         (118K)  2/ 8/02    Making beer, period beer and ale. Hops.
cordials-msg     (106K)  5/16/01    Period cordials and liqueurs. SCA creations.
wine-msg         (129K)  2/ 5/01    Medieval wines.

Or for the really desperate :-)
kumiss-msg        (36K)  7/17/02    Mongol drink made from mare's milk.

Nuts? No. I can remember similar comments, multiple times, on this list in the past.

Stefan
Keeper of many files on many topics...