[Sca-cooks] For Stefan- sorry about the bandwidth, folks.

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Thu Jan 8 17:50:03 PST 2004

ah, yes, I should have used them on my ex.  21 years my junior; I should
have been in hog (or should I say rabbit) heaven , but.....
I read through all the romantic testimonials on the ROMANCE page.  They were
lovely and inspiring.

I would love to make some of those period beverages, but I have no room
where I live now.  And if I made them and stored them in the basement where
it is cool, I cant be sure my neighbors wont hit on them!  When I move to a
house, I will, tho.  I am also interested in making mead.
Vicki

www.omygoddess.biz