[Sca-cooks] Re:peach pit molds

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Fri Jan 9 09:50:52 PST 2004

Devra commented:

        I just got a catalog with modern, teflon-coated walnut-shaped molds.
Not as beautiful or period-authentic as the ceramic ones, but CHEAP. 50
(fifty!) 1-3/4 x 1-1/4 x 1 inch molds for $13.95 (plus shipping etc).  Item # 30367
from Home Marketplace www.TheHomeMarketplace.com
     They have lots of other cute stuff, but these look Useful.
<<<<

Thanks, Devra. These look intriqueing but I'm not sure how close to real walnuts they will look. Perhaps with a bit of trimming. Or I may just have to resort to making my own mold. I keep imagining a bowl of walnuts on a pot luck sideboard or at my feast table. Some are real walnuts, some are of sugarpaste with things inside. Who knows which are which? Hopefully no one. hee hee.

Stefan