[Sca-cooks] A culinary history site from Kiri

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jan 10 19:18:18 PST 2004

In other words, they don't list many primary sources, so it is difficult to
check the veracity of the statements, eh?

I find the entries a little uneven.  They list most of the major grains, but
completely ignore rye and the earliest evidence of domestication of rye from
Abu Hureyra (approx. 11,050 BCE).  And there are a number of entries with no
information, because they haven't found a website with the information
written up.

Bear