[Sca-cooks] Seeking assistance with Event menu

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 07:21:44 PST 2004

Hi! It seems we are doing a similar feast!

Recommendations are below: For less costly alternatives
Brotchan Foltchep Soup (Leeks and Oatmeal-broth based)
Savory Tosted Cheese(Melted cheese over tosted bread or vegetables)
Frumenty (Barley based)
Lamb or Pork (Pork is cheaper than beef here<NY>, Lamb is currently even
cheaper nowadays)
Any fish dish
Porridge
Bannocks

My feast limit is a bit higher so I am adding some more expensive things. If
you are interested in my menu, contact me. It's still in working mode.

Andrea

Our minds are like our stomachs; they are whetted by the change of their
food, and variety supplies both with fresh appetites.
Marcus Fabius Quintilian (35 - 90) Roman orator