Licorice-flavored cabbage - was, Re: [Sca-cooks] Looking for Crabrecipes

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Jan 11 10:18:52 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> ...and besides, the recipe called for sweet spices, and there was
> this big open bag of ground fennel yelling to me, "Use me up before I
> go stale!" Actually, there were also cloves, ginger, and cinnamon,
> too, but I wanted to be absolutely sure to avoid bitterness, so the
> fennel predominated (as did saffron, which I had bought in mass
> quantities cheaply).
>
> Adamantius

This big open bag sitting there yelling at you? If it was yelling so loud,
why didn't YOU find it? Took me 15 minutes to figure out where you's stashed
the awful stuff, after you had looked...And I distinctly recall you having
to open it.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

Who will help the cook any way she can, as long as she doesn't hafta eat the
awful stuff...

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,