Licorice-flavored cabbage - was, Re: [Sca-cooks] Looking for Crabrecipes

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jan 11 11:34:17 PST 2004

One of my kitchen helpers for the feast yesterday just despises raisins,
but did very kindly agree to sprinkle them around the edges of the bowls
of spinach, anyway.
--maire, who thinks all kitchen helpers should be nominated for
sainthood, but most especially the ones who figure out how to fix the
garbage disposal....;o)