[Sca-cooks] SCA Iron Chef

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 11 14:38:15 PST 2004

I never saw the original message - maybe it will come in my next
digest. Anyway, Caointiarn, could you e-mail me a copy, too, please?

Anahita
who has actually participated in two SCA "Iron Chef" thingys in two
kingdoms, and neither was pre-judged.
OK, so i'm not modest, i won them both - but the competition was strong.