[Sca-cooks] SCA Iron Chef

Jane/Bj Tremaine vikinglord at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 14 12:38:12 PST 2004

In Calafia(CAID) we run a 'Iron Cheif' compitition at May War.  We
call it the Siege Cooking contest. You must sign up in advance and pay
like $20.00 for supplies.  On Friday evening you are given the
supplies, including spices.  All you allowed to add is water.  Nothing
is marked.  By 5PM on Saturday you are to present your food.
Documentation is not required, but my Household won the premier event
because of our documentation

Other rules, can be a household or individual. Should be period food.
The idea is; this is all that is left in your larder at the end of a
Siege and you must prepare a meal.  The lasted winner can not enter
next year(they help judge).  But may in following years.

I hope this helps.
Jana