[Sca-cooks] Looking for Crab recipes

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Sun Jan 11 15:27:31 PST 2004

Looks like I am going to have to get some cabbage next trip to the market!!!
This sounds really delicious.  How well does it freeze.  I live alone, so
after two days of eating bowls of this, I may want to freeze the rest for a
rainy day.  Does it yield a very large pot of soup?  What are Yslyt and
Ycorue?

Anghard ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom