[Sca-cooks] baby bok choy

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Sun Jan 11 16:01:44 PST 2004

I am just now eating my bbchoy;  it came out very well.  I was a bit
heavy-handed with the hot sauce but I like hot, so that is ok.

> That's okay. Some people don't understand when I speak of opening my
> tool case and getting out my 10-inch Dick. (And other helpful list
> members usually say, "Yeah, I was there, and I saw him get it out.
> And he even let me hold it!")

That is good to know!  I was afraid you might be one of those people that
get all flustered with "too much information"

 or
> various greens cooked with fermented bean curd cheese (like
> watercress or amaranth greens in a sauce a bit like salty, melted
> Camembert)
I will pass on that.  I tried it at the Buddhist temple and found it not to
my liking - and that is putting it very mildly!

May I ask a personal question?  You mentioned speaking Chinese at home.  Are
you part Chinese or did you study it in School/University and are a scholar,
or did you travel and learn in China?  If it is a cheeky question, then you
may ignore it....

Anghard ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom