[Sca-cooks] Needing help with... Breakfast quantaties

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Jan 12 17:58:54 PST 2004

At 03:53 PM 1/12/2004, you wrote:
>Bacon -- 1 pound (American) should serve 6 to 8,

Not around here it doesn't! Regina's on Atkins, and I never met a slice of
bacon I didn't like- we can polish off a whole pound without a blink.

We really like the thick-cut stuff, too. :-)

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918