[Sca-cooks] red curry paste v green and army food

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Mon Jan 12 18:05:41 PST 2004

Next time I go to A-Dong, my local Asian supermarket, i will look for tubs.
I use enough of it and have to buy the cans by the stacks!
Never noticed tubs tho, and A-Dong (no pun intented) is a BIG place.  In
West Hartford, CT
Fresh fish every Thursday!  and such variety.  Oh, I like munkfish, and
A-Dong has it periodically.  Anyone have any good recipes?

Oh, and thanks for the army food info....

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom
vhsjvs at gis.net