[Sca-cooks] red curry paste v green and army food

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 12 18:09:52 PST 2004

yup=) most of the better reenacting groups try to emulate the right
foods. the 3d link, the 9th Gemina is a kick butt group. very nice
people=) a few show up at pennsic, i will have to check and see if i can
track them down=)

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/classical_studies/wehutt/150Wp/JCDEMA.HTML
http://www2.carthage.edu/outis/food.html
http://www.romanarmy.net/

i previously worked in the food service industry, and bought 4 or 5 tubs
of red curry paste, and have given 3 away, and phlip is working through
one...