[Sca-cooks] a worrisome quote from Le Menagier

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 13 05:59:51 PST 2004

well, a lot of modern cookbooks incude tips on chosing meat or produce,
maybe he was indicating that certain shady viandiers werent above
sliding in either cat or old bunny instead of a nice tender young one=)

mmmm, bunny. i feel the need to make hasnpffeffer soonn=) and tularemia
season *is* over....plip - fancy a romp in the woods looking for
thumper? we can make rob clean the blasted things=)

--
Aruvqan, nicknamed Margali