[Sca-cooks] a worrisome quote from Le Menagier

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Tue Jan 13 06:20:13 PST 2004

Have only tried to prepare rabbit once and it was not good.  The flesh was
stringy and not tender at all.  Once many many years ago in Morocco (yep,
that place again), the mother of one of my French aunts (by marriage) who
lived on a farm outside of Casablanca made a civet de lapin and it was
exquisite!  Now THAT I would love to have again.
Angharad

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom