[Sca-cooks] a worrisome quote from Le Menagier

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Tue Jan 13 07:38:05 PST 2004

Adamantius, you are now my hero!  If ever I have the opportunity, I would be
honored to serve in your kitchen.  Hey, I am in CT, not far at all!  Maybe I
can attend one of your kingdom's events some time soon.

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom
vhsjvs at gis.net

  and I can just picture her saying to the thrall, now see here, make
> >sure you lift the tail and count the holes.....if there are too many
holes,
> >dont buy the hare!  And I can just picture the poor slob agonizing over
the
> >anatomy....
>
> More or less... I'm seeing: Q: "What are you doing?" A: "Counting
> a******s." Q: "In a Parisian marketplace? Are you kidding? How high
> can you count?"
ROFLMAO!!!!