[Sca-cooks] this list was a worrisome quote from Le Menagier

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jan 13 09:34:51 PST 2004

No you are not in trouble... you just haven't quite gotten the
idea that going round and round on a subject is sometimes
the way things are done on this list and it was a funny quote to
start with... and it might make the stuff of a paper given some more
work on hares and markets and other sources.

Johnnae llyn Lewis