[Sca-cooks] this list was a worrisome quote from Le Menagier

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Tue Jan 13 08:24:20 PST 2004

Also sprach vicki shaw:
>uh oh  am I in trouble?
>
>I was told to keep my mouth shut and to listen and learn, but....

I'm thinking it was more like, listen first, ask questions later, but
no question is unworthy of attention...

We're not real authoritarian here, unless somebody gets really rude,
in which case Count Gunthar, Our Evil List Admin, will let you know
if there's a problem.

I didn't see Johnna's post as being in any way critical, just in
support of the Completely Theoretical Question Of No Practical Value
(tm).

In the immortal words of Charlie Papazian, relax and have a homebrew.

No, no trouble here. Nothin' to see, move along...

Adamantius