[Sca-cooks] Needing help with... Breakfast quantaties

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jan 13 16:40:19 PST 2004

No no no no! I make the chocolate *brownies*! It's my Sweetie, Edouard, who
make the mousse!

'Lainie
-dang. Now I'm hungry for mousse and he's not around.

At 04:33 PM 1/13/2004, you wrote:
>Nope...if I had, I wouldn't have used it in Lainie's Chocolate Mousse.
>
>Kiri
> >
> > don't any of you guys get a faint licorice taste from splenda?
> >
> > cailte
> > sugar twin fan, esp the brown sugar twin

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918