[Sca-cooks] this list was a worrisome quote from Le Menagier

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Tue Jan 13 20:23:36 PST 2004

Also sprach Robin Carroll-Mann:
>On 13 Jan 2004, at 21:20, Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamant wrote:
>
>>  The East Kingdom is (approximately) everything
>>  east of the Hudson River,
>
>Ahem.
>
>I think you mean the the Susquehanna River, or at least the Delaware.

If I had intended to give a longer and more detailed description,
yes, I would have meant that. However, since I didn't, I didn't. My
failure to do so, was, however, not intended as a slight, so much as
an invitation to the listener to fill in my minimalist sketch with
his or her own common sense.

Adamantius