[Sca-cooks] this list was a worrisome quote from Le Menagier

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Jan 14 08:27:19 PST 2004

> It would never occur to me that you might deliberately slight the groups west
> of the Hudson.  That's why I pretended to take umbrage, and didn't bother to
> add a smiley.

Well, yeah. I mean, a bunch of us down here are real touchy about our
place in the kingdom, so I had to make fun of it. And besides, I didn't
want the lady to get the wrong impression...

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens
can change the world; indeed it's the only thing that ever has..."
-- Margaret Mead