[Sca-cooks] this list was a worrisome quote from Le Menagier

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Wed Jan 14 08:44:32 PST 2004

Also sprach Robin Carroll-Mann:
>It would never occur to me that you might deliberately slight the groups west
>of the Hudson.  That's why I pretended to take umbrage, and didn't bother to
>add a smiley.
>
>I really did think that you had meant to write a different river
>name, since your
>description leaves out a large chunk of the Southern Region of the East
>Kingdom.  Because the initial message came from a new member who
>doesn't know much about SCA geography, I figured I would prompt you to
>revise your description.

Well, I tried at the outset, but honestly couldn't think of one that
would satisfy all parties in under a hundred words or so.

>I apologize for putting words in your mouth.

No harm done. I also know that, for whatever reason, it seems like
your part of the world has sometimes received somewhat less attention
from the rest of the Kingdom than it deserves, so I had to account
for the possibility you were serious.

A.