[Sca-cooks] Safety in the Kitchen

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Wed Jan 14 14:14:18 PST 2004

Olwen commented:

I haven't yet seen anyone mention (Stefan) anything about a really cute
safety (albeit not just kitchen safety) booklet that is in the Flori-thingy.
  If I recall correctly, it is geared for camp safety at Pennsic, but covers
many of the fire safety topics that have been raised on this thread.
<<<<
Thank you, Olwen. I'd forgotten about the safety files not in the FEASTS section, and I don't have any there. However, there will be one in the future thanks to the useful info given here recently.

I'm not entirely sure which file Olwen is talking about, but I suspect is one of these in the PENNSIC section:
Fire-Book-art    (739K) 12/28/00    Baron Durr's Guide to Safe Fire Use.
Fire-Book-no-pics (23K)  1/12/96    Baron Durr's Guide to Safe Fire Use. (with
                                       pictures removed for easy file transfer.)
P-Food-Safety-art  (7K)  7/19/01    "Pennsic Food Safety" by Andrew MacRobb.

There is also this somewhat related file:
Pennsic-water-msg  (5K)  7/27/01    Dealing with the Pennsic drinking water.

Stefan
www.florilegium.org