[Sca-cooks] rabbit

Aurore Gaudin aurore at hot.rr.com
Wed Jan 14 22:23:47 PST 2004

ROFLMAO but no thanks Stefan, the mother/daughter owners of the rabbit won't
let anyone near the rabbit with a rabbit recipe book.  The rabbit should be
getting fixed soon anyways and he has this lovely grey coat and up to 7 lbs.
*drools*  I still say red wine sauce makes for a lovely dinner, I'll just
have to use chicken instead.  Looks the same in the pan once cooked and
done. Aurore