[Sca-cooks] Preserved Foods

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Wed Jan 14 23:41:51 PST 2004

Yes, but I am trying to find a source for olives in measurable quantities
but not industrial!  someone did suggest I try the oriental stores.  I know
the Indo-Pakistani store I go to does nto have them.  I can try the Asian
market, but they are not really that big on olives.  I will also try one
Portuguese store I sometimes shop in.
Thanks, Stefan!