[Sca-cooks] OOP Bugs was:International recipe site

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Thu Jan 15 04:15:21 PST 2004

Hello, Ana!

Also sprach Ana Valdés:
>I was for en month ago in my old homeland,
>Uruguay, and took part of a traditional
>"grillparty". My cousins, who owns 10.000 ha
>mark and 6.000 sheep and 3.000 cows, had
>slaughtered a pig, a sheep and a cow and we ate.
>We were fifty people eating and we ate the brass
>of the animals,

I wonder if that's the right word. What is the
brass of the animals? I ask only because it
sounds good, but brass is kind of hard on the
teeth.

>  the intestines and the kidneys. All cultures
>have eaten in some path of their evolution "all"
>of the animal, in Gotland, in Sweden, and in
>Scottland, the recipe to made haggish still
>include the lungs of the animal. And they eat
>the head of the lambs, as the Moroocan does.
>And in Spain you can eat bulls testicles every
>Sunday efter the bulls has been killed in the
>traditional "corrida".
>I can recommend the book "Unpalatable cuisine",

Would that be _Unmentionable Cuisine_? Of course
I can't find my copy to check the author's name.
It's got a drawing of some kind of bony-looking
mudfish on the cover?

>  or "Are you going to eat that?".

Mmmmmm... Parrillada!!!

Adamantius