[Sca-cooks] Re: Lmon curd

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Jan 15 06:34:11 PST 2004

> Oh! Thank you. I've got a jar which has been sitting in my
> refrigerator, which I bought in the store when I saw it, thanks to the
> comments on this list. But I've not opened it, yet.

Lemon curd on toast. Lemon curd on scones. Lemon curd on a spoon. Lemon
curd, lemon curd, lemon curd yum yum yum...

-- Jenne, who risked her life coming in to work because we never close for
only a few inches of snow only to find that we are closed until noon and
so is sitting here waiting for people to call to ask if school is
closed...

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens
can change the world; indeed it's the only thing that ever has..."
-- Margaret Mead