[Sca-cooks] rabbit

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 15 08:46:17 PST 2004

Greetings,

I have to say that I have been reading all of this talk about rabbits with a
very squirmy stomach. I am not saying that I want people to stop it, but I
just wanted to pass on that my Barrister Bunny disapproves mightily of this
conversation ;)

http://www.mindspring.com/~tripper/temp/Fuzbut916.jpg

http://www.mindspring.com/~tripper/temp/BarristerPage1.jpg

He only weighs about 3 lbs, so he isn't really worth the effort. But it does
make me want to restart the discussion about cooking cats. The only
difference is that I wouldn't actually cook a cat - and these rabbit
discussions are serious.

Glad Tidings,
Serena