[Sca-cooks] Safety in the Kitchen

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 15 08:50:18 PST 2004

> I now (finally) have the capacity to get decent digital photos; maybe
> within the next couple of days  I can get some shots of this cote (or
> rather, gown), if someone would like to host them someplace.

Greetings,

I would be happy to slap them up online for the world to see. Actually, I
would be happy to do that for anyone - it could be fun. Anyone who wants to
send me a relatively lo-res image file (keep it under a meg please) of
themselves (or others heh, heh, heh) feel free. I will make a "Cooks List"
web page so that people can see what people look like.

Anyone like this idea.

Or should it just be an Adamantius Extravaganza?

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva