[Sca-cooks] oatmeal and blue cheese

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 09:44:36 PST 2004

lol, in text-ev they tried it mixed together, and eaten separately.i
seem to recll that they occasionally ate also one or the other rather
than the combination. i get the impression that it is the basic instant
plain oatmeal that you add water to, and the packettes of blue cheese
dressing.

now that i think about it, i never have tried them together.

I am going to baltcon and doing my best to get to the world con in boston...

--
Aruvqan, nicknamed Margali