[Sca-cooks] oatmeal and blue cheese

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Thu Jan 15 09:54:02 PST 2004

>> The scenario in brief:  a survival situation where those were the only
>> foodstuffs found intact after someone blew up the encampment and left
>> the protagonists for dead.   I think it was cooked, not that it helped
>> much.  Bleargh.

so the bomb goes off, and the only thing left is fruitcake and
cockroaches... and the cockroaches die of starvation.....

cailte
''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions