[Sca-cooks] Safety in the Kitchen

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 11:53:07 PST 2004

Why yes you did do well by me!  For those of you who haven't witnessed how
quickly I can be overcome, Nichola can testify that it only takes a quick
walk-by from a perfume wearer to bring me to my knees.  (yes, being in
public places is incredibly difficult)

We began a project and only managed to get three tiles done out of a
probable dozen for the sampler.  Timing just wasn't right.  Everyone just
got too involved in the holidays and out of town family and stuff.   That's
ok.  It will show up somewhere soon.
Olwen