[Sca-cooks] Safety in the Kitchen

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Sun Jan 25 18:24:12 PST 2004

;)
Perfume can knock this woman on her butt at a 7 foot distance!!!!  Ok
Not quite that bad but I was worried.

I was wondering what happened to your project as I heard that there was
only one entry into the edible Heraldric Beasties..... I guess you and I
need to get busy again eh?
Welp at least I am going to be busy for the next few months as well
(Some Cooking Some Decorating and Some Personal Stuff building. )

Nichola