[Sca-cooks] A choice of multiple feasts at the same SCA event

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 11:14:52 PST 2004

We have done an above/below the salt feast before and are planning another
for Garb Wars (waves ~ hi Chirhart and Hans).  The first one was sold out
above and below the salt.   IIRC, they even opened up more seats on the
below the salt.  Chirhart and Hans are co-head cooks for the upcoming one.
Olwen