[Sca-cooks] Meat eating and PETA

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 11:51:18 PST 2004

>At 06:56 PM 1/15/2004, you wrote:
>>I guess, anything to get one's point across....
>>Although, according to history and/or myth, doesn't meat give one the
>>strength to get up and do what must be done?   ;-)
>>Phillipa
>
>I thought it was Ketchup that does that- or was it Powdermilk Biscuits?
>
>-brought to you by the Ketchup Advisory Board
>
>('Lainie)

My daughter's boyfriend belongs to the ketchup fan club.  He puts ketchup on
everything!  He even had the nerve to sit next to me in a restaurant and
order {{pizza}} (ick, patuti) and put ketchup on *that*!!  It almost sent me
away from the table.  Hans just sat there looking at me with his sympathy
face.
Olwen