[Sca-cooks] SCA Iron Chef

Jane/Bj Tremaine vikinglord at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jan 17 12:30:24 PST 2004

The first event had a chicken breast, wine, oil, bacon, flower, eggs,
cabbage, a pear, an onion, assorted spices and herbs, a slice of bread
and some other stuff I can not remember.

All of the spices were in the little potion control containers and not
marked.  (This was actually rather fun trying to identify what it was
by taste and smell.)

We made a cabbage soup,(used all the peals to make the stock) pear
compote, stuffed chicken breast, spiced wine.  I feel like I am
leaving something out, but I can not remember what.

Jana