[Sca-cooks] PETA eating and meat

Edouard de Bruyerecourt bruyere at jeffnet.org
Sat Jan 17 01:53:53 PST 2004

Laura C. Minnick wrote:

> Ahh... my upbringing was only a hair away from the Dark Lutherans.
> Mennonite father, Baptist mother. What went wrong with me, we'll never
> know. ;-D)

True, we'll never know. Not enough trees in the world to make the paper
to write it all down.We could start a list, but the bandwidth might
crash Aracnet.

Must of been the Mennonite father. I had a Baptist mother, and a
relapsed Latter Day Saint for a father, and I turned out just fine,
except I learned to read, which made me a Methodist.

'Lainie has issued orders that I delurk and let people on the list know
I'll be at Estrella this year (a local  merchant here cracked her
tib/fib and invited me along as her pack mule). I am also under orders
to buy her stuff. 'Lainie, not the merchant. :) (something to do with
some feast day of some Roman priest. The name slips my mind. Something
that starts with a "V". Val or Vol or, wait, that's it. Voldemort. Yeah,
St. Voldemort's Day.

(if you listen very carefully, you can hear the sound of 'Lainie
pounding her head against the keyboard, moaning 'why me? what did I do
to deserve this?)

--
Edouard, Sire de Bruyerecourt
bruyere at jeffnet.org
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
- Plato (427-347 B.C.)