[Sca-cooks] Contact Request Not Food Related

Dan Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Sat Jan 17 09:16:01 PST 2004

Our Shire is currently proceeding apace to Barony and the subject of
coronets has come up.  I'm currently questing to locate craftspersons who
make such on commission.  If any have links to such worthies that they would
care to share such that I can pass them on to the powers who control the
purse I would be greatly in their debt.  I especially seem to remember from
past years that there was one craftsperson in Ansteorra who did enamel
worked coronets that were truly superb.

Daniel